If you’ve ever dreamed of working in the medical field but you weren’t sure where to start, we have an opportunity for you! As an ophthalmic technician at Mittleman Eye, you will receive intensive hands-on training that prepares you for a fulfilling career in ophthalmology.
Our team works side by side with renowned ophthalmic surgeons and optometrists, improving our patients’ vision and changing their lives. This is an exciting opportunity for those who have a passion for helping others, and enjoy working in a professional, team-oriented environment.
In this role, you will learn the skills required to become an ophthalmic technician – one of the most sought-after types of medical professionals in the country! We will train you to perform complex diagnostic testing and exams, working side by side with our doctors to provide critical medical information that assists them in providing medical and surgical treatment for our patients.
Your training will provide a path for advanced, internationally recognized certification in an exciting and
Even if you’ve never worked in the medical field before, we would like to hear from you!
- The qualifications for this position include but are not limited to:
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to learn and apply complex concepts to their daily work
- Ability to develop strong connections with our patients, communicating with warmth and empathy
- Team-oriented individual who finds fulfillment in helping and supporting others
- Motivated and resilient individual who is on a path to grow a meaningful medical career within a successful surgical practice Excellent communication skills
- If not certified, progress on getting certification must be within 12 months of hire
- Able to work independently
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to travel to multiple offices if needed
- Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills