We’re Here For You
At Mittleman Eye, we will continue to deliver excellent care to our patients while ensuring everyone’s safety following CDC and regulatory guidelines during this Coronavirus crisis. As we look forward, we will continue to monitor developments in this global health situation and provide frequent updates. This Coronavirus will pass, hopefully in a few months. We remain confident in the steps we are taking to safeguard everyone’s health and well-being.
Some additional safeguards are as follows;
- We are focusing on urgent, emergent, chronic issues, and those conditions requiring essential monitoring.
- We are screening patients when they call to make an appointment and then again before entering the office for their appointment.
- We are limiting entrance to the office to the patient and caregiver, should the patient have one, only.
- Should you like, we are offering Telemedicine appointments where you can video chat with the doctor without coming to the office.
- Glasses ordered will be mailed for free. Same for sample drops, paperwork, forms, etc.
Our phones, portals, chats, and billing department will remain open, and our administrative employees will be working from their homes.
For more information and questions about the Coronavirus, please visit the CDC here.
We are all in this together as we face the new normal.
David Mittleman, MD